Only: us $499
per person and based on double occupancy
The best way to start your trip in Belize is to be able sit back, relax have all the basic details in place.
Day 1 – Arrival
• Start by having Marvin, our guide meet you at the Airport.
• We will have cold water, or if you like cold beer- let us know
• Depending on you, we can go for dinner at local restaurant or you can check into your hotel and then have dinner at the hotel
• Good night and we will see you tomorrow!
Day 2 – Explore
• Wake up and have breakfast at the Hotel
• Marvin will be there to take you to Lamanai Mayan Ruins and river boat safari. One of Belize’s most spectacular Mayan Ruins.
• You will have lunch on the tour along the way – a Belizean meal that is chicken, rice and beans and salad (probably Potato Salad)
• After you get back you can visit Orange Walk, known as “Sugar City” home to Belize’s sugar cane industry. With a strong Spanish influence, you can enjoy tacos, fresh juice.
• Enjoy dinner
Day 3 Depart
• Wake up and have breakfast
• Marvin will pick you up and take you to water taxi and provide a return ticket to San Pedro or Caye Caulker